Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Life doesn't always go as planned!

You know, life doesn't always go as planned. I often wonder why I even make a plan when I have no control over its direction anyway! I turned on the news and of course chicken little is telling us that the sky is falling but I checked...it's still up there. lol!!! We really need to just chill out. I think that we will all be fine. Someone once told me that if you are frustrated and want a change, pray about it and give it three months...your point of view will be different 3 months from now. We tend to make decisions based on fear and for me, I am making a conscious effort to make changes based on faith NOT on fear. I challenge everyone to do the same.

2 comments:

Marketing Gurl said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Is this your first time? I just started, and I am addicted.

maranda wisdom said...

This blog is so true!
I love it!